1. Organization of the community-based psychiatric service
2. Treatment of psychiatric disorders in the community-based service
3. Psychosocial care and rehabilitation in a community-based setting
4. Hospital-replacing technologies
5. Legal aspects of community-based psychiatric care
6. The role of public organizations in the work of community-based psychiatric services
7. Prevention of emotional devastation in mental health professionals
8. The interaction of the community-based psychiatric service with the general healthcare network
9. Integrative medicine
10.Introduction of the ICD-11: prospects and new opportunities
24.01.2019 The deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended
Hereby we are informing you that, in accordance with the decision of the Organizing
Committee of the international conference “Centenary of community based psychiatry:
Landmarks and Perspectives”,
the deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended until March 01, 2019 (inclusive).
The abstract submission section will be available in your personal account after
The conditions for abstract submission are also described in your personal account.
01.06.2018 Electronic pre-registration opened.
Call for papers
If you would like to contribute with the article, please, contact [email protected] for further instructions. Please, provide information regarding your name, your country, professional position and affiliations in the covering letter.