Integrity LLC, taxpayer ID number 7714836851 (hereinafter referred to as the Operator)
Terms and definitions
- Personal data means any information related to a directly or indirectly defined or determined natural person (individual). Thus, such information, in particular, may include: full name, year, month, date and place of birth, address, information about the marital, social, property status, information about education, occupation, income, as well as other information.
- Personal data processing means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) with personal data performed with or without the use of automation tools. Such actions (operations) may include the following: collection, receipt, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, adjustment (updating, modification), extraction, usage, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data. The User’s personal data is processed in accordance with the Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
- Operator means a state authority, a municipal body, a legal entity or a natural person which independently or jointly with other parties arranges for and (or) carries out the processing of personal data, as well as define the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of the personal data subject to processing, the actions (operations) performed with the personal data.
Purposes for collecting User’s personal information
The Operator can use the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Identification of the User logged-in on the Site.
- Granting User access to the Site resources.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including phone calls, sending notifications, requests concerning the use of the Site, rendering services, consultations, processing requests and applications from the User, sending information about the event the Site is dedicated to.
- Confirmation of the reliability and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- Provision to the User of effective information and technical support in the event of any issues related to the use of the Site.
- Granting the User access to the sites or services of the Site's partners for the purpose of obtaining information, updates and services.
In the context of this Policy, the personal information means:
- Information provided by the User at his/her own discretion at log-in (creating an account) or in the course of using the Site, including the personal data of the User. The information mandatory for provision to the Site is marked specifically. Any other information is provided by the User at his/her own discretion.
- Technical information, i.e. data that is transferred automatically to the Site in the course of its use using the software installed on the User's device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program that accesses the Site), technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by the User, the date and time of access to the Site, addresses of the requested pages and other similar information. We analyze this information in an aggregated (depersonalized) form for the analysis of the Site traffic, and use it in developing proposals for its improvement and promotion. The connection between the User's IP address and his/her personal information is never disclosed to any third parties, except where required by the law. Technical information on the Site session frequency (depersonalized) is also collected by the statistics counters installed on the site.
This Policy applies only to the information processed during the use of the Site. The site neither controls, nor is responsible for the processing of information by any third party sites the User may visit following the links available on the Site.
The Operator does not verify the reliability of the personal information provided by the User, nor is able to assess his/her legal capacity.
Terms of processing of the Users’ personal information and its transfer to any third parties
The confidentiality is observed in connection with the User's personal information, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of his/her information for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
The Site has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The User has agreed to such actions.
- The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service, or for the performance of a certain agreement or contract with the User.
- The transfer is necessary for the functioning and operability of the Site itself.
- The transfer is provided for by the Russian or other applicable legislation in accordance with the procedure established by the law.
- As a result of the processing of the User's personal information through its depersonalization, anonymized statistical data has been obtained that is transferred to a third party for research, performance or works or provision of services on behalf of the Site.
Modification and removal of personal information. Mandatory storage of data
The User can at any time modify (update, supplement) the personal information or part thereof provided by him/her in his/her personal account or by contacting the Operator using the contact details in the Contacts section.
Processing of personal information using cookies and counters
The cookies transmitted by the Site to the User’s equipment and by the User’s equipment to the Site can be used by the Site to provide the User with personalized services, for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve the Site.
The User is aware that the equipment and software used by him/her to visit sites on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as removing previously received cookies.
The structure of the cookie, its contents and technical parameters are determined by the Site and may be changed without prior notice to the User.
The counters placed by the Site can be used to analyze the User's cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site, and to ensure the operability of the Site as a whole or its particular functions. Technical parameters of the operation of counters are determined by the Site and can be changed without prior notice to the User.
Protection of collected information
The Operator takes all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical precautions to protect the confidentiality of Users’ data. Access to information about Users is granted only to those employees of the Site who need to perform their job duties requiring access to personal data.
The User hereby acknowledges that in the event of a habitual negligence on the part of the User to the safe storage of personal data resulting in access to such data, third parties may gain unauthorized access thereto. The operator is not liable for any damages caused by such access. The operator recommends using complex passwords consisting of numbers and letters.
24.01.2019 The deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended
Hereby we are informing you that, in accordance with the decision of the Organizing
Committee of the international conference “Centenary of community based psychiatry:
Landmarks and Perspectives”,
the deadline for the submission of abstracts has been extended until March 01, 2019.
The abstract submission section will be available in your personal account after
The conditions for abstract submission are also described in your personal account.
01.06.2018 Electronic pre-registration opened.
Call for papers
If you would like to contribute with the article, please, contact [email protected] for further instructions. Please, provide information regarding your name, your country, professional position and affiliations in the covering letter.