• Hashim was grand father of prophet & brother of Muttalib. • Ambassadors sent to Arab& other countries in 7th Hijra. • After 8 years of the birth of Prophet Abdul Muttalib died. • Moawakhat (the brotherhood) took place in 2nd Hijra. • Ashaab-e-Sufah: Muhajirs who stayed near Masjid-e-Nabvi. • Bait-e-Rizwan is also known as Bait-e-Shajra made under Keekar tree. • Prophet stayed at Makkah for 15 days after its conquest. • Prophet stayed in Ayyub Ansari’s house for 7 months. • 25 Doors are in Masjid –e-Haram, the most important door of Kaaba is Babul Salam. • The first Mujaddid of Islam is Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz. • Too much presence of the Potassium salt in human blood increase the risk of heart attack. • Scurvy, arising due to deficiency of vitamin C, it is related to Gastro-intestinal disorder. • Ground nut has maximum protein • Digestion of fat in intestine is aided by Emulsification • Hair, finger nails, hoofs, etc are all make of protein • Deficiency of sodium and potassium causes muscular cramps, headache and diahrae • Milk (contains 80% water) is a complete food. • A guava contains more vitamin C than an orange • Vitamin not stored in human body….. • Acoustics is the science of sound • Cytology is the study of cell • Entomology is the study of insects. • The art of compiling dictionary is called Lexicography.
• Baitul Mamur is a place where seventy thousand angles were circumambulation during the Holy Ascension. • 4 kings accepted Islam when holy prophet sent them letters. • Prophet recited surah Al-Fatha at the conquest of Makkah . • After 6 years of the birth of Holy prophet Bibi Aamna died. • Harb-i-Fajjar was a war fought b/w Quraish and Bani Hawazin Prophet was of 15 years and participated in it. • Prophet addressed Khutba-e-Jum’aa for first time in 1st Hijra • Year of Deputation is 9th Hijrah. • Jewish tribe of Banu Nuzair expelled from Madina in 4th H. • In sixth year of Hijrah, Prophet intended for Umrah. • In miraj Prophet traveled from Baitul Muqadas to Sidratul Mantaha. • Masjid-e-Zarar was built by Hyporcrites at Madina. • Hazrat Umar was the first person to perform Janazah Salat in Jamaat with four Takbeers. • The first person to become murtad (out of the folds of Islam) was either Muqees bin Khubaaba or Ubaidullah bin Jahash. • The first Ibaadat on earth was Tauba (repentance). Al-Qanoon ▪ Animal which captures and readily kills living animals for its food is called Predator • An alimeter is used for measuring Altitude • Oology is the study of Birds eggs • Radioactivity was discovered by Henry Bacquerel • The metal used in storage batteries is Lead • Barometer was invented by Torricelli • Dynamo was invented by Michael Faraday • Galileo’s first scientific discovery was Pendulum • Microscope was invented by Aaton Van Leewen Hock • The scientist who is known as father of modern biology is Aristotle • The first person to see a cell under microscope was Robert Hooke • The smallest flowering plant is Worffia • The four blood groups were discovered by Karl Landsteiner • The atomic number of oxygen is Eight • The basic building blocks of proteins are Amino acids • The unit of loudness is Phon • An ammeter is used to measure Electric current • Plant that eat insects are called Insectivorous plants • Fruits that are formed without fertilization are called Parthenocarpic • Plants that flower only once in their lifetime are called Mono carpic • Penicillin is obtained from Mould • Herpetology is the study of Reptiles • Osteology is the study of Bones • The botanical name for onion is Allium Cepa • The study of heavenly bodies is called Astronomy • Electric Lamp was invented by Thomas alva Edison • The fear of crowd is called Ochlophobia • The fear of books is called Bibliophobia • The fear of going to bed is called Clinophobia • Calcium sulphate is commonly called Plaster of Paris • Sodium carbonate is commonly called Washing Soda • Sodium chloride is commonly known as Common Salt • The chemical name of Chloroform is Trichloromethane • The chemical name of baking powder is Sodium bicarbonate • The chemical name of bleaching powder is Calcium hypochlorite • A fungus which can only survive on other living organisms is called Obligate Parasite • A plant which lives in the dark is called Scotophyte • Laser was invented by Dr. Townes • Thermostat is an instrument used for regulating Constant temperature • The science of organic forms and structures is known as Morphology • The fear of women is known as Gynophobia • The fear of men is known as Androphobia • The scientist who developed the Quantum theory was Max Plonck • The acid used in a car battery is Sulphuric acid • The system for writing by blind people was invented by Louis Braille • The parachute was used for the first time by J. Blanchard • The German physicit who first demonstrated the existence of Radio waves was Henrich Hertz • Fountain pen was invented by L. Waterman • The role of heredity was demonstrated by Mendel • The instrument used to measure the concentration of salt water is the Salinometer • Safety matches was invented by J. Lundstrom • Dynamics is the study of Movements of bodies • Statics is the study of Forces acting on bodies at rest • Mechanics is the study of Forces acting on bodies • The electro-cardiograph was invented by William Einthoven • Chronometer was invented by John Harrison • The study of antiquities is known as Archaeology • The study of the duration of life is known as Chronobiology Calcium oxide is commonly known as Quick lime • A deviation of light passing from one medium to another is known as Refraction • An apparatus for generation of atomic energy is called a Reactor MORE INFORMATION ABOUT VITAMINS • Vitamin C is also called Ascorbic Acid it prevents scurvy • Vitamin C is also necessary for utilization of iron • The food which contains largest amount of Vitamin C is tomato • Cod liver oil contains Vitamin D • Collagen is the substance that gives elasticity to skin • Vitamin E promotes oxygenation and acts as anti aging • Carbon dioxide we release comes from food we eat • Vitamin B2 has what other name Riboflavin • Fats are made of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen • Vitamin E is called anti-aging agent • Vitamin E helps in fertility process • Vitamin B helps maintain normal appetite and good digestion • Water soluble vitamin are B and C and all other are fat soluble • Vitamin A is stored as Ester in liver • Vitamin A is found in carotene bearing plants • Vitamin K helps to form prothrobin (fibro gin) one of the enzymes helpful in blood clotting • Vitamin E is necessary for iron utilization; normal reproductive function. • Vitamin A is found in Dairy products • Deficiency of Vitamin A causes Night blindness. Other are vitamins and minerals • Meat is rich in iron we need to make blood cells • Eating of coconut increases man’s mental faculties • Food poisoning can result from the eating of too much toadstools. • Citric acid is a good substitution for ascorbic acid in our nutrition.
PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH) • Holy Prophet was born in 571 A. • The Umm-ul-Momineen Javeria’s actual name was Barrah. • Prophet not offerd funeral prayer of Khadija due to Allah’s will. • Hazrat Ruqia died on the day of the victory of battle of Badr she was the wife of Usman. • In 1998 IBM made quantum computer • Super computers uses parallel processing • In 1974, computer games were introduced. • The first microprocessor was developed in 1971 by Intel. Charles Babbage • First artificial satellite was Sputnik-I sent by Soviet Union on October 4, 1957 • What country launched its first space rocket January 1961-Italy • First human in space is Yuri Gagrin 1961 on USSR • First space scientist was Henry Quendish • First woman in space was Valentine Khurachoof in 14 June, 1963 • Apollo XI enabled man to step on moon ▪ Generators convert mechanical energy into electricity.
• Name the foster mother(s) of the Holy Prophet (SAW)– Hazrat Halema (RA), Hazrat Sobia (RA) and Hazrat Khola (RA) • How many years after the birth of Holy Prophet (SAW), Hazrat Aamina died? The total number of migrated people was 15 (11 men and 4 women). • After Amina’s death, Ummay Aimen looked after Prophet. • Umar and Hamza accepted Islam in 615 A.d (5th Nabvi). • Name of the camel on which Prophet was riding in migration was Qaswa. • Prophet issued order of killing Abdul Uza bin Khatal at the fall of Mecca. • First woman to lead an Islamic army Ayesha (Jange Jamal) • Ayesha narrated maximum number of ahadith. • Zainub bint Jaish (Surah Ahzab) was married to the Prophet though Allah’s revelation or will. • Hazrat Saad bin Ubi waqas conquered Persia firstly. • Usman migrated to Habsha • Hazat Usman participated in all battles except Badr. • Jamia mosque of Damascus was built by Walid bin Malik. • Mohd: bin Ismael Bukhari comprised of 4,000 hadiths • Bukhari Sharif & Muslim Sharif are called Sahihain. • Shaikh Ahmed Sirhandi was given the title of Mujadid alf Sani by Mullana Abdul Hakeem. • Scury, arising due to deficiency of vitamin C, it is related to Gastro-intestinal disorder. • Astrophysics is a branch of astronomy which deals with the physical and chemical nature of heavenly bodies. • Hydroponics means cultivation of the plants without use of soil. • Mycology is the study of fungus and fungi diseases. • Authorization to make multiple software copies is called site licensing. • Free software is also known as public domain software. • Cyber Space is called to Virtual world of the computer.
• Maternal Grand Father’s name Wahib bins Abdul Munnaf. • Wife of Abu Lahab used to spread throne in the way of prophet in 4th year of prophethood. • Hazrat Khadija was buried at Jannat-e-Moalla in Macca. • Hazrat Umar Farooq was martyred on 1st Muharram 24 A. • Usman accepted Islam at the instigation of Abu Bakar. • A terabyte = 1 trillion bytes • Our PC belongs to 4th generation • Fred Cohen coined the word computer virus • First computer virus was created in 1970 at Bell laboratories • WORM means Write Once Read Many • Power of a super computer is measured in FLOPS (Floating Point Operations per Second) • WWW/ (hypertext transfer protocol) was created by Tim Burner Lee in 1992 • Intel means Integrated Electronics • 1 worksheet contains 256 columns • G. There are patches of color on disk to change the reflected laser light • In 1951 Univac – 1, the world’s first commercial computer was designed by John Mauchly and J. They built ENIAC, the first electronic computer in 1946 • In 1968 mainframe was built. • The 1st commercially produced and sold computer (1951) was UNIVAC.
• Hazrat Bilal Habshi was the first slave to accept Islam. • Prophet belonged to Banu Hashim clan of Quraish tribe. • Hazrat Maria Qibtiya gave birth to Hazrat Ibrahim, son of Prophet. • Abu Lulu Feroz, the slave martyred Hazrat Umar Farooq. • Hazat Usman is known as Zul Noorain because he wedded with two daughters of Prophet: Rukya Umme Qulsoom. Knowledge about COMPUTER • Half byte = 1nibble = 4 bits • Bit means Binary Digit • 1 byte = 8 bits • 1 mega byte = 1048576 bytes • 1 kilo byte = 1024 bytes • A combination of 16 bits are called word. W stands for Gate Way • Super Computer was created by J. Van Tassel • CORBA is Common Object Request Broker Architecture • URL is Uniform or Universal Resource Locator • Intel invented RAM chip • Information stored on disk as series of bumps on its shiny side. They use smaller bumps and have two reflective layers • Recordable CDs do not have bumps. • The B-programming language was developed by Ken Thompson.
H(Monday)(during Zuhr) • Construction of Masjid-e-Nabvi started Rabiulawal, 1 A. • First to migrate to Madina (first muhajir) Abu Salam. • First non-arab to embrace Islam Farwah bin Umro • Facsimile of the Prophet Mus’ab bin Umair. • The grave of the Prophet was prepared by Hazrat Abu Talha • Qasim was first of the Holy Prophet’s children to be born. Clay ▪ Polyamides are synthetic polymers commonly known as Nylon ▪ Telephone was invented in 1876 in America by Graham Bell.
• First man to embrace Islam on the eve of Fatah-e-Makka was Abu Sufyan. • The Hadith, which is transmitted with continuity and enjoys such abundance of narrators that their statement becomes authentic, is called Matwatar. The stratum (layer) of atmosphere in which ozone layer lies is called as Stratosphere ▪ Which rocks are formed by the alteration of pre-existing rocks by great heat or pressure Metamorphic rocks ▪ The most abundant natural Iron oxides are Hematite and Magnetite ▪ The most abundant elements in sea water Sodium and Chlorine ▪ The unit of home electricity energy consumption is Kilowatt hour ▪ The speed of sound in dry air at 20 C is about (343 m/s) ▪ The time light takes from Sun to reach Earth is 8 minutes ▪ Light from Sun travels a distance before it reaches Earth 150 Million Km ▪ The most suitable thermometer for measuring the boiling point of water is Mercury thermometer ▪ The density of water is greatest at 4°C ▪ A vacuum can not conduct heat ▪ The building blocks of elements are called Molecules ▪ Boiling of an egg is a change which is Chemical ▪ The usual raw material for ceramics, generally found beneath the top soil is?
• Abdullah Ibn Abbas is called as leader of commentators. (vi) Proteins are formed by combination of amino acids. Huxley ▪ The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was Copernicus ▪ Who invented the steam engine?